I have 894 (this is 895) posts on this site. The majority of them are marked private. Eh, well, at least I can read my past. Slowly I will get some public again. Not now though.
I’m attempting to start the Bullet Journaling. You can see the website with instructions, and reasoning behind it here: Bullet Journal.
I have always kept a “journal” of sorts. Some in pretty little journals with only personal information, and others (majority) are large Mead Five Star Spiral Bound Notebooks. I keep that right one my desk for when I work. They include personal info but mostly work related. I have those dating back to 1990 or so. Because I’ve done it so long, journaling and task notations are not a new item for me. However, making it all pretty and fun – well, that’s new for sure.
I’m not a creative person artistically. Definitely writing wise as I’ve done many short stories, and of course a blog with >890 posts over many years. But making cute little designs in journals? Yeah, no – not me. But I thought I could give it a shot. Why not?
This year marks a few events:
- My hubby and I have been together for 5 years as of March 13, 2017 (should have been 36 years, but that’s for another story)
- Our wedding anniversary will mark 2 years married (yay!)
- We’ve lived in our little home in the woods for 5 years this year
- My pup will be 10 this February 8th (oh my goodness!)
- My kids keep getting older! (not sure how that happens when I’m not aging… haha)
- Many Many events relating to family (birthdays, anniversaries)
This year will be a good one. Each year has it’s ups and downs, but in the end – every year is well lived and loved.
I wish you and yours a joyous 2018!