Hi there! I took a “tag” of sorts from Titania over at Finding Life’s Enchantments 38 Things About Me. I’ve never been tagged for a meme and thought it would be interesting. Well, interesting to do… not necessarily to read. LOL Hope you get some info…
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My husband and kids when we were talking about my eyes burning… not sure why that was funny, but they sure made me giggle.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Today at 0800 I was sitting in the waiting room while my son was in at the doctors. I was reading something about gangs and violence in the US in one of the magizines they throw on a table there. There are over 700,000 members of gangs in the US. I had no idea…
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Cancelling our arrangements to stay somewhere else other than our poor house. We were told to vacate ’cause of the water damage and the machinery (er, sounds like an airplane is in our house getting ready to take off… “what? I can’t hear you!”). However, the kids had mini panic attacks at the thought of staying nights in a local motel and having to leave our dog here by his little lonesome! So here we stay… “what? did you say something? I can’t hear you!”
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I got married to Daniel whom I’ve known for about 17 years. We’ve dated, er… or seen eachother on and off for um… (counting on fingers) well, since 11/2004 I suppose. Married 5/2006. I had been with him on dates and such when me and my ex broke up in 2002 and 2003 and prior to that… but when I was with my boyfriend we didn’t see eachother ofcourse… I’m very committed in my relationships.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
“Sammy honey, you okay?” My black lab is trying to find somehwere the house to lay down that won’t blow his fur off. (huge fans and dehumidifiers)
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Two – water and my latte… OH I need to make some coffee!
7. What colour is your hairbrush?
Which one? Let’s see… black handle and bristles with copper kinda to assist in drying, pink with white bristles, larger ones, smaller ones… all pink/blue/black, round ones flat ones
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Mortgage! Whooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
9. Where were you last night?
Driving around with my kids and hubby trying to find somewhere to sleep. We came back home… No vacancies out here? That’s nearly impossible we are in farmer’s country!
10. What colour is your front door?
RED! Oh I’ve always wanted a red door.
11. Where do you keep your change?
Er, bottom of my purse, huge empty water jug, misc cans or glasses… I really should turn it all in ya know
12. What’s the weather like today?
Absolutely beautiful, clear skies and 70s
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavour?
Being an ex Baskin Robbins employee (yes, teen years!) I have to say I loooooooove Peanut Butter and Chocolate and that’s tied with Chocolate Fudge
14. What excites you?
Nature. Seriously… trees, moss, dirt, sky, clouds, rain… you name it. And… my hubby
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Nope, nada… no way. I cut mine short a while back. My daughter was very clear in saying “but momma, you never like it short”. I didn’t listen and cut it. Thankfully, it’s growing… ::sigh:: the things we do.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Oh yes… you betcha. 40 in February. Whooot!
17. Do you talk a lot?
Um, heck ya! With long periods of silence as well just to throw folks off… “oh she’s sure quite… wait, maybe not…”
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Not sure what that means… overly cautious, outwardly cookoo? I think you mean the TV show. I don’t watch TV.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
My 15 year old – Stephen. As for the name precisely “Steven” well, yes… I had a friend in training named Steven.
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
I see the word “jealous” as meaning that you want something someone else has. With that definition… nope.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’
Audra – Haven’t seen her since I was in my early 20s.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My husband, Daniel
25. What does the last text message you received say
“First study and second finish guided reading” – my eldest son text msgs me his homework every day so we don’t forget it when he gets home
26. Do you chew on your straw?
Nope…. well, hmmm… nope.
27. Do you have curly hair?
Not curly, but quite wavy actually.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Not sure. I’m at the whim of my husband. (I can’t drive yet) Sunday though I have tickets to see John Holland and Lisa Williams in San Francisco with my bestest friend Dawn.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Trouble is… the person probably doesn’t know how rude or mean she is. I’d rather not say… but she is quite hurtful. I just send love and light and get over it.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Last night, chinese food.
31. Will you get married in the future?
Already married to the love of my life
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Like – Life and everything that’s in this life
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
1 hour ago
35. Are you currently depressed?
Not depressed, but definately drained of positive energy. I work on it daily. 2007 has been a whole like of life happening.
36. Did you cry today?
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Titania was curious so… thought I’d satisfy that a bit.
38. Tag 5 people you want to do this survey.
Guilty Secret, My Daughter Jessica, Sexy Magic, Ruby Shooz and TESS!